ARE MEN SAVED BY FAITH ONLY? BY STEVE FINNELL
If a person professes that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, is that person saved the moment that confession is made? Are men saved by faith only? There are 2.2 billion in the world that have made that profession, are they all forgiven? Are they all saved? Are they all part of the body of Christ? Are they all going to inherit the kingdom of because they were saved by faith only?
Anglicans, Amish, Mennonites, Baptists, Quakers, Seventh-day Adventist, Roman Catholics, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, the Salvation Army, and all other denominations believe and profess that Jesus is the Son of God. Were they all saved by faith only?
Are demons saved by faith only? Luke 4:41 And the demons also came out of many, crying out and saying, "You are the Christ, the Son of God!" And He, rebuking them, did not allow them to speak, for they knew that He was the Christ.
Demons are not save by faith only and neither is anyone else.
THERE ARE REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO BE SAVED.
1. Mark 16:16 "He who believes and is baptized will be saved...
2. Romans 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
3. Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit..
4. Acts 22:16 'And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
5. Acts 3:19 "Repent therefor and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.
6. 1 Peter 3:21 There is also an antitype which now saves us, namely baptism, ( not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Men are save by faith, repentance, confession and water baptism.NOT BY FAITH ONLY!
YOU CAN BE SAVED IN ONE HOUR MORE OR LESS. NO WORK IS REQUIRED.
(Scripture from: NKJV)