Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I AM NOT THE JUDGE by steve finnell


I am not the judge. My judgment cannot cause any person to be lost and sent to hell. My judgment cannot send anyone to heaven. My judgment can cause none to be saved.

JESUS WILL JUDGE ALL MANKIND.

John 12:44-48 Then Jesus cried out......48 "He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.(NKJV)

John 5:22 "For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,(NKJV)

John 5:26-27 "For as the Father has life Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, 27 "and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man, (NKJV)

All men will be judged by the word of Jesus.

Mark 16:16 "He  who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.(NKJV)

I am not the judge, however, I believe Jesus when He said, "Those who believe and are baptized will be saved".

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assured, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."(NKJV)

I am not the judge, however, I believe the words of  Jesus when He said you must be born again. (Note: Jesus did not tell Nicodemus that he had to be born the first time to enter the kingdom of God, Jesus said he had to be born again.)

John 3:5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God(NKJV)

I am not the judge, however, I believe what Jesus told Nicodemus is true. Jesus said "One has to be born of water [immersion in water, as in baptism] and the Spirit in order to enter the kingdom of God.

The words of Jesus are that of the Father, and the words of the apostles are the words that Jesus taught them.

John 14:24-26 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine  but the Father's who sent Me. 25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 27 "But the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send you in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.(NKJV)

Acts 2:38 Then, Peter said to them, "Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.(NKJV)

I am not the Judge, however, I believe that the apostle Peter was speaking by the authority of Jesus when he said repent and be baptized in order to receive forgiveness from sins, and then you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.(NKJV)

I believe the 3000 on the Day of Pentecost that believed, repented, and were baptized were born of water and the Spirit. They were born again.

I am not the judge, however, I believe we will all come before the judgment seat of Jesus Christ and be judged according to His word.         



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be posted