Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2016

I HOWEVER BY STEVE FINNELL


John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins: for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

Can men assert that they believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and then say, I however, do not believe you will die in your sins if you do not believe?  Can men deny the punishment for not believing and still be saved?

Acts 2:38 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the the Holy Spirit.

Some men say, yes, I was baptized, I however,  do not believe water baptism is essential for the forgiveness of sins. Will those men still receive forgiveness from sins even though they deny the purpose of water baptism?

Romans 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

If men say I personally have acknowledge the resurrection of Jesus and have claimed Him as my Lord and Savior, I however, do not think it is imperative for men to acknowledge the resurrection and confess Jesus as Lord in order to be saved; will those men still be saved?

Acts 3:19 Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.

(Repentance means, to make the commitment to turn from sin and turned toward God)

Is it possible for men to say, I have repented, I however, do not believe that repentance is essential to have sins forgiven; can that kind of repentance result in forgiveness of sins?

Revelation 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood.....

Can a man be saved if he says, I believe Jesus is the Christ, I however, do not believe His shed blood was required in order to receive pardon for my sins?



CAN "I HOWEVER" SAVE ANYONE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be posted