Translate

Monday, October 24, 2016

ORIGINAL SIN, SATAN'S LIE by steve finnell


Original sin is the proposition that all men are guilty of sin at conception because they inherited the sin of Adam.

Proof-text for the false doctrine of original sin: Psalm 51:5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me. (NKJV)
 It does not say David was conceived guilty of the sin of Adam.

Psalm 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions.(NKJV)

King David ask God to blot out his transgressions, he did not asked to have the transgression of Adam blotted out. He did not ask for forgiveness for original sin.

Psalm 51:2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin. (NKJV)

King David did not ask God to cleanse from the sin of Adam. David was only responsible for his own iniquity and sin.

Psalm 51:3 For I acknowledge my own transgressions, And my sin is ever before me.(NKJV)

King David did not acknowledge original sin as a transgression nor as a sin. He only acknowledged his own sin.

Psalm 51:4 Against You, You only I have sinned, And done evil in Your sight--- That You may be found just when You speak. And blameless when You judge. (NKJV

David said he had sinned. David never asked to be forgiven because he was conceived into a sinful world. David never asked God to forgive him of Adam's sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 "The soul that sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself. (NKJV)

The children of Adam did not bear the guilt of Adam. There is no way King David could have inherited the guilt of Adam nor any other person.

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (NKJV)
Romans 5:12 Therefore just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus spread to all men, because all have sinned--- (NKJV)

Men fall short of God's glory and face death because they all have sinned.

There is not one mention in Scripture where anyone has asked forgiveness from Adam's sin.

It takes a skilled professional and a willing student for anyone to be convinced that they are guilty of Adam's sin.

The doctrine of original sin is simply one of Satan's many deceptions.

[NOTE: How would it be possible for Christian parents, who have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ, to pass Adam's sin to their children?]   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be posted