Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2016

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE CHURCH? BY STEVE FINNELL

The question has been asked "Of what church are you a member?" I am a member of the church that Jesus owns. 

WHAT CHURCH?

Acts 20:28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

I am a member of the church of God which Jesus purchased with His own blood.

Romans 16:16 .....all the churches of Christ greet you.

I am a member of the church of Christ.

Galatians 1:22 I was still unknown by sight to the churches of Judea which are in Christ.

I am a member of the church that is in Christ.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea......

I am a member of the church of God in Christ.

I am a member of the church of the Messiah.

I am a member of the church of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am a member of the church of the King of Kings.

I am a member of the church of the Lord of Lord's.

I am a member of the church of the Lamb of God.

I am a member of the church of the Prince of Peace.

I am a member of the church of the Son of Man.

I am am member of the church of God's only begotten Son.

I am a member of the church of the Living God.

I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ the Son of God.

My church membership is written in the Lamb's book of life. (Rev. 20:15, Rev. 21:17)

The Lord adds the saved to His church. (Acts 2:47 ... and the Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved.)

Jesus gave the instruction on how to be saved and added them to His church. (Mark 16:16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved....)

THE CHURCHES I AM NOT A MEMBER OF

The church of King Henry the VIII.
The church of Alexander Campbell.
The church of the Pope.
The church of John Calvin.
The church Eudorus N. Bell.
The church of Alexander Mack.
The church of Mary Baker Eddy.
The church of Joseph March.
The church of John Knox.
The church of Freemasons.
The church of Charles Taze Russell.
The church Martin Luther.
The church of Menno Simons.
The church of Joseph Smith.
The church of George Fox.
The church of William Booth.
The church of Ellen G. White.
The church of Herbert W. Armstrong.
The church of John Smythe.
The churches of Catholics.
The churches of Lutherans.
The churches of Baptists.
The churches of Methodists.
The churches of Episcopalians.
The churches of Pentecostals.
The churches of Mormons.
The churches of the Salvation Army.
The Christian church.



 Christians do not own the church. All Christians are part of the body of Christ, however, they did not purchase the church. Christians are part of the Lord's church, but it is not their church. I do not belong to the "Christian" Church.    

You can join a denomination, but the Lord adds the saved to His church.

YOU CANNOT JOIN THE LORD'S CHURCH!

YES, I AM A MEMBER OF THE church of CHRIST. Why, because the Lord adds the saved to His church.

THE LORD ADDS ALL THOSE, TO HIS CHURCH, WHO HAVE OBEYED HIS TERMS FOR PARDON.

FAITH: John 3:16
REPENTANCE: Acts 2:38
CONFESSION: Romans 10:9-10
BAPTISM: (IMMERSION IN WATER) 1 Peter 3:21

THEN, THE LORD ADDS YOU TO HIS CHURCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be posted