Translate

Monday, December 26, 2016

WATER BAPTISM AND FAITH BY STEVE FINNELL

Can you imagine believers in Christ saying the same things about faith that they say about water baptism?

BAPTISM: (Acts 2:38 ...baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins....) If a believer says "I was baptized, however, it had nothing to do with the forgiveness of my sins;"would that be a valid baptism?

FAITH: If a believer says, "I believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son Of God, however, it has nothing to do with the remission of my sins;" would that be a faith that saves?

BAPTISM: (Mark 16:16...has been baptized shall be saved...) If a believer says, " I was baptized as a testimony of my faith, however, I was already saved before I was baptized," would that be a valid baptism?

FAITH: (Mark 16:16 He who has believed...shall be saved....) If a believer says,"I believe in Jesus, however, I was already saved before I believed;" would that  be a faith that saves?

BAPTISM: If a believer says, "I was baptized because Jesus commanded it, however, it was not essential for my salvation;"would that be a baptism that saves?

FAITH: If a believer says, "I believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior, however, I only believe because Jesus commanded it, faith has nothing to do with my salvation;" would that be a faith that saves?

Does what you believe about water baptism and faith, affect your salvation? Does it matter what you think, as long as you are baptized and claim to have faith?

CAN YOU DENY THAT WATER BAPTISM AND FAITH ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN AND STILL BE SAVED?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will not be posted